Time & Talent Commitment Card Follow-up As a parish, we are committed to being good stewards of your offer to serve our community. It is our sincere desire to actively engage our parishioners in their chosen ministries as quickly as possible.
Ministry Leader Follow-up: Once we receive your completed commitment card, your contact information will be forwarded to the leaders of your chosen ministries. Ministry leaders have been asked to contact you by May 15, 2015 with more information.
Ministry Information Sessions: Recommended for parishioners who are new to their chosen ministry/ministries. Informational meetings for each ministry will be held on April 26, 2015 & May 3, 2015 after 10am Mass (dates for specific ministries are listed below). At these meetings, you will have the opportunity to speak with representatives from your chosen ministries to gain more in-depth knowledge about how they operate and how your gifts can best be utilized.
The following ministries will be represented at the Ministry Information Meeting on April 26th After 10am Mass in the School Library(enter through the school entrance facing 75th Street)
- Ministries of Outreach: Blood Donor Club, Childcare during 10:00am Mass, El Salvador, Funeral Luncheon Team, Helping Hands, Knights of Columbus, POPES, Reception Committee, Respect Life Committee, Scouts - Cub, Boy & Girl, St.E's Social Services (food pantry, food drives, Christmas stars), SVDP (St. James Food Kitchen, thrift store, misc. help for parishioners in need), Vocation Awareness Committee
- Ministries That Build Community: Cardlarks, Celebrate Community, Dinner for Eight, Friendship Club, Garden Club, I AM (Individual Adult Ministry), Parish Welcoming Committee, Smoking 'n' Waldo BBQ, Trivia Night Committee, Women's Summer Bowling League, Youth Group
The following ministries will be represented Ministry Information Meeting on May 3rd After 10am Mass in Seton Hall (except Ministries of Worship - meet in the front of church)
- Pastoral Committees: Parish Council, Stewardship & Development Committee, Communication Committee, Finance Committee
- Sacramental Preparation: Confirmation, Marriage, RCIA
- Ministries that Spread the Good News of the Word: Adult Faith Formation, Breaking Open the Word, Christ Renews His Parish
- School Ministries: Athletics, CPTA, FIRE, Hall of Fame, School Board
- Ministries of Worship: Altar Servers, Altar Care/ Church Cleaning, Cantors, Choir, Handbell Choir, Church Art & Environment, Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion, Gift Bearers, Greeters, Instrumental/Ensembles, Lectors, Ushers